1. Application of ICT in research is relevant in which of the following stages? i) Survey of related studies ii) Data collection in the field iii) Data Analysis iv) Writing the thesis v) Indexing the references Choose the most appropriate option:
1. ii), iv) and v) 2. i), iii) and v) 3. i), ii) and iv) 4. ii), iii) and iv)
4.Which of the following statements are correct? A. NKN stands for New Knowledge Network B. MOOCs are offline courses C. National Supercomputing Mission is a Government of India initiative D. Clock rate of CPU is measured in Gigabytes E. Param Shivay is a supercomputer Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
1. C and E only 2. B and C only 3. C and D only 4. A and E only
Statement I: Cache memory is faster than random access memory Statement II: Random access memory is closer to the processor than cache memory In light of the above statements, choose the most appropriate answer from the options given below
1. Both Statement and Statement il are correct 2. Both Statement and Statement Il are incorrect 3. Statement is correct but Statement Il is incorrect 4. Statement I is incorrect but Statement Il is correct
7. Radha receives an email claiming that her credit card account is about to be suspended unless she emails her credit card details and personal identification number (PIN) immediately. What is this an example of?