1. Identify the correct sequence of the following elements in the latter part of the communication process after decoding: : A. Environment B. Feedback C. Context D. Interference Choose the correct answer from the options given below (1) (A, B), (C), (D) (2) (B), (C), (D). (A) (3) (C), (D). (A), B) (4) (B), (A), (C), (D)
List I List II (Medium) (Example for description) (A) Newspaper (I) Networking (B) Radio and television (II) Audio, Video and graphics (C) Social Media (III) Broadsheet (D) Multimedia (IV) Broadcasting Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
6. Given below are two statements, one is labelled Assertion (A) and the other is labelled Reason (R). Assertion (A): Depending upon the classroom situation, some media of communication are more effective than others. Reason (R): Selection of a medium is directly related to the nature of the message for students. In the light of the above, choose the correct answer from the options given below:
1. Both A) and R) are true and R) is the correct explanation of A). 2. Both A) and R) are true but R) is not the correct explanation of A). 3. A) is true but R) is false. 4. A) is false, but R) is true.
9. Communication skills of students can be improved by: a) Asking general questions. b) Exposure to new technology. c) Fostering critical thinking. d) Discriminant use of vocabulary. e) Limited listening. Choose the most appropriate answer from the options given below:
1. a), b) and c) 2. b), c) and d) 3. c), d) and e) 4. a), d) and e)