AP SET 2019 Application Form has been started on 5th August 2019. AP SET stands for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test. It is conducted by Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam on behalf of Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
|Press Release for AP SET Examination||14th July 2019|
|Notification will Release by Official||28th July 2019|
|Online Application Form starts (Started)||5th August 2019|
|Last date to apply for online application without late fee||11th September 2019|
|With a late fee of Rs.1000 + Registration Fee||19th September 2019|
|With a late fee of Rs.2000 + Registration Fee||26th September 2019|
|With a late fee of Rs.5000 + Registration Fee||3rd October 2019|
|Admit card||2nd week of October 2019|
|Entrance Examination Date||20th October 2019|
AP SET Exam Schedule 2019
|APSET 2019||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Timings||9.30 a.m. to 10.30||11 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
|Exam Centres||Visakhapatnam, Tirupati, Rajamahendravaram, Nellore, Anantapur, and Guntur|
- Application Fee Payment
- Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking for which the service charges, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
- No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
- This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
For OC / EWS Category Candidates : ₹ 1200/- + Service Charges For BC-A,BC-B,BC-C,BC-D,BC-E Category Candidates : ₹ 1000/- + Service Charges For SC/ST/PWD : ₹ 700/- + Service Charges
- On payment of the Application Fee, the same will reflect in your application profile.
- You may take a print of your filled in Application form generated, for your records and future reference.
Get subscription: https://unacademy.com/plus/goal/TEWDQ
use my referral code for 10% additional discount: NAVCLASSES