1. The CUCET-2020 Examination: This all-India test is being organized by CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES
COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (CUCET) for admission to different programmes of 14 Central Universities
and 4 State Universities. It provides a single window opportunity to the students to seek admission in these
Participating Universities (PU) / Institute(s) across the country
Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for any programme,
because different universities have different eligibility criteria for similar programmes. Hence, applicants
will themselves be responsible if they opt for a programme for which they are not eligible.
6. Applications should be submitted ONLINE only
Last date for submission of Online Application Form is extended till 25th April, 2020
Give Daily Mock test for NTA NET JRF at navclasses.in
Buy Book From here https://www.navclasses.in/shop/
CUCET-2020: How to Apply
1. Applicants are required to fill-in all the details in the application form carefully. On
submission of online application successfully the students will get successful completion
2. A candidate may fill the form partially and login again to complete it later. Candidates will
receive SMSs and Email alerts at the time of registration and after completing payment.
He/She can download registration slip with payment status.
3. The entire application is in 8 (Eight) stage process.
From https://cucetexam.in/ website you can directly click on the New Registration button to go to the
registration for the three level programs UI, PG and RP link you can see. The following is the screen
shot you will get once you click on New Registration button from home page it will go the stage 1.
Stage 1: New Registration and Login