Union Human Resource Development Minister has launched the Pradhan Mantri Innovative Learning Programme named ‘DHRUV’. 09-October-2019
- The objective of the Pradhan Mantri Innovative Learning Programme is to encourage talented students to realize their full potential and henceforth, contribute to society.
- The programme is named DHRUV after the Pole Star with the same name. Every student selected under this programme will be called as ‘Dhruv Tara’. The students will thus both shine through their achievements and light a path for others to follow.
- The programme will cover two areas namely, Science and Performing Arts.
- Overall 60 students will be selected (30 from each area) from across the country.
- The students will be broadly from classes 9 to 12 from all schools including government and private.
use my referral code for 10% additional discount: NAVCLASSES
Just leave everything on me i will teach completely with revision
Paper 1: Complete course with PYQs 2004 to 2019
Paper 1: Expected Question
Paper 2: Complete course
Paper 2: PYQs 2012 to 2019
Paper 2: Expected ques
Visit profile to enroll FREE special class daily Follow me at free platform https://unacademy.com/@navclasses