Important Instruction & Schedule
At Respective/Concerned University Departments/PG Section (For Specified Subjects)
1. 04Th July, 2019 to 13Th July, 2019 for PIN distribution from University Consumer
Stores Except Sunday & Holidays),
1. 05Th July, 2019 to 15Th July, 2019 for Online Registration for Interest Candidates
2. 5Th July, 2019 to 16Th July, 2019 during office hours (1:00 pm or 2:00 pm depending
upon working session) for Submission of Print of duly filled Online Registration
Form (Application Form) along with all necessary Documents.
Most Important Instruction for Candidates:
It is to instruct to all Interested & Qualified Candidates who wants to obtain
admission in the available seats, take Print of Online Filled Registration
Form along with all required documents and submit to all
Respective/Concerned University Departments or *PG Section (For
Specified Subjects) depending upon Subject in which they are interest to
take admission on or before Last Date and Time.
* Please note that submission of Printed of Registration Form along with all
required documents will be at University Department/School of Concerned
Subject. Candidates of Home Science or any subject of Medical Faculty
must submit to PG Section, Gujarat University Main Office.
Candidate must submit with Print of duly filled Online Registration Form (Application
Form) along with following Documents:
1. Mark sheets of Bachelor degree.
2. Master degree (Indicating Subject as well as % age of Marks without rounding & Gracing Marks/Procedure).
(Candidates passed from University where Mark-Sheet does not distinguish grace marks, must submit Certificate about % age/Marks/Grade without rounding off &
Gracing Marks (Procedure).
3. Caste Certificate in Case of Reserved Category (SC/ST/SEBC/EWS) issued by
competent Authority of Gujarat State Government.
4. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (For Education-Gujarati Version) issued by the
competent authority of Gujarat State Government for valid period (i.e. FY: 2018-
2019), (in Case of SEBC).
5. PH – Physically Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority
(RMO/CMO) of Government Hospital (If applicable).
6. Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by Gujarat University for Candidates of
Other University of Gujarat State/Other States must at the time of reporting for
8. No Telephonic/ Electronic Reporting will be entertained in any case