It is to notify that applications are invited for Ph.D. (Full Time) Courses, as per standards set by UGC, in the following subjects in DEV SANSKRITI University:
Subject-wise No. of Seats
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Seats|
|1||Human Consciousness and Yogic Science||08|
|2||Journalism and Mass Communication||03|
|7||Indian Culture & History||02|
|8||Oriental Studies: Philosophy
Format for Research Consideration
- Candidates selected for the written examination and those exempted from the written examination are required to submit the format of their Research Consideration (detailing the topic) before the scheduled dates to the PHD cell. Candidates can also send the format of their research topic via email (email@example.com).
- Every candidate will be given 10 minutes of time for presentation before the Research Consideration Committee.
- Format for Research Consideration Presentation
- Title of the Study
- Need of the Study
- Significance of the Study
- Review of Literature
- Research Methodology
Duration of the Research Work
- Research Work can be completed in Three years minimum and Six years Maximum which will also include Course Work.
- Research Work can be completed through Full Time / Part Time Education Methodology.
- Those completing the Research Work through Full Time Methodology will have to reside within the campus as per the rules of the University and will have to pay the Maintenance Amount laid down by the University.
- Those candidates willing to complete the Research Work through Full Time Education Methodology can apply for the current entrance Examination.
- Apart from the Research Work, it will be mandatory to do teaching work / official work / other works as laid down by the University.
NOTE: For completing Research Work through Part time Methodology, Entrance Examination will be organized on separate dates. So those willing to complete Research through part time should not sit for the current Entrance Examination and wait for the next dates.
Final Selection Of The Candidates For Ph.D. Will Be Based On Research Consideration.
|Date when the distribution of Application Form begins||02 December, 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application forms||11 April, 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms with Late Fees||15 April, 2020|
|Date for Written Entrance Examination||19 April, 2020|
|Declaration of Results of Written Entrance Examination for Research Consideration||05 May, 2020|
|Research consideration of students passed in written examination||11-25 May, 2020|
|Declaration of Selected Candidates||01 June, 2020|
|Registration Procedure||02-15 June, 2020|
|Invocation Ceremony (Gyaan Deeksha)|
|Beginning of Course Work (Orientation)|
Timings of Examination:
Morning: 09:00 – 12:00 — Essay Type Question Paper
Afternoon: 01:00 – 02:00 — Objective Type Question Paper
How to Apply ?
Applicants can download the below application form and fill the same and send along with all the attachments photocopies. Download Application Form
Else, Application Form can also be obtained from the Registrar Office on payment of Rs.1000/- in cash or by sending us a DD of Rs.1050/- in favor of Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar to receive by post.