1. Which state government recently launched the ‘Reading Mission’ initiative for students?
[D] West Bengal
2.“Stranded in India” is a portal launched by which Union Ministry to help foreign tourists who are stranded in the country amid the prevailing lockdown?
[A] Ministry of External Affairs
[B] Ministry of Tourism
[C] Ministry of Home Affairs
[D] Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
3.What is the name of the programme on health and risk communication focussing on Covid-19, launched by National Council for Science & Technology Communication (NCSTC)?
4.‘Project Monitoring Unit’, which was recently launched by the Government, is associated with which industry?
[A] Chemical Industry
[B] Food Processing Industry
[C] Coal Industry
[D] Automobile Industry
5.What is the name of the mobile application launched by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), to connect farmers to supply chain?
[A] Kisan Rath
[B] Kisan Sabha
[C] Kisan Suraksha
[D] Kisan Samriddhi
6.What is the name of the social security scheme for senior citizens, that has been extended to three more years?
[A] Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana
[B] Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana
[C] Pradhan Mantri Vaya Samriddhi Yojana
[D] Pradhan Mantri Senior Citizen Yojana
7. Which state has launched a month-long drive to spread awareness about COVID-19 pandemic under Mission Fateh?
8. Which Indian state/UT has launched Poultry Policy, 2020 and announced subsidy for poultry related activities?
[A] Tamil Nadu
[B] Jammu and Kashmir
[C] Himachal Pradesh
9. ‘Haritha Haram programme’ is the initiative of which Indian state?
[A] Andhra Pradesh
10. In the Credit Guarantee scheme CGSSD, launched to help the distressed MSME sector, what does ‘SD’ stand for?
[A] Small Debt
[B] Sub-ordinate Debt
[C] Stressed Debt
[D] Strategic Debt