1. Who is the head of the expert panel set up by the International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), on sustainable finance?
[A] Urjit Patel
[B] C K Mishra
[C] Abhijeet Banerjee
[D] Jean Drèze
2. Union Home Ministry began tripartite talks with Gorkha representatives and which state government?
[B] West Bengal
3. NABARD entered into a MoU with which state for facilitation of Rs 13,200 crore infrastructure projects over 3 years?
4. Which conglomerate became the only nickel-producer in the country after a recent acquisition?
[A] Tata Power
[B] Reliance Industries
[C] Vedanta Limited
[D] Hindalco Industries
5. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi(IGRUA), which was making news recently, is located at which state?
[A] Uttar Pradesh
[D] West Bengal
6. Which E-commerce firm launched start-up accelerator programmes ‘Leap Ahead’ and ‘Leap Innovation Network’?
[D] Big basket
7. Hippocrates is a great philosopher and physician from which country?
8. India signed a Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA) with which country in February 2022?
9. Which is the largest exported items among all fresh fruit category from India?
[A] Fresh Grapes
[C] Fresh Mangoes
[D] Betel Leaves & Nuts
10. ‘Nalagarh Medical Devices Park’ is a project of which Indian state/UT?
[A] Himachal Pradesh