1. The supply type test item is?
A. M. C. Q items
B. Matching items
C. True / False items
D. Completion items
2. The Charvakas have challenged the validity of
C. Both A and B
D. None of these
3. If you wish to maintain a sweet relation with others, the important tool for you is
A. to praise them always.
B. to invite them to your place and to go to theirs.
C. to ignore their mistakes.
D. to trust them honestly.
4. The teacher who can apply the principles of Educational Psychology
A. Has pride in the teaching profession
B. Can provide readymade solutions
C. Adjusts his method to suit the needs of individual children
D. Compares the theories of learning
5. What is most important for a teacher?
A. to maintain discipline in class
B. to be punctual in class
C. to remove difficulties of students
D. to be good orator
6. The research which is exploring new facts through the study of the past is called
A. Content analysis
B. Historical research
C. Mythological research
D. Philosophical research
7. Which is not Naturalism’s aim of Education?
A. To inculcate ethical and moral values in the pupils
B. Education is the notion of man’s evolution from lower forms of life
C. To equip the individual or the nation for the struggle for existence so as to ensure survival
D. To help the pupils to learn to be in harmony with and well-adapted to their surroundings
8. Non-formal Education is
A. Provided by family, community, religion etc.
B. Having no fixed curriculum
C. Not motivated for acquiring knowledge
D. Arranged by some organised body
9. Who has the least chance of becoming an effective teacher?
A. One who is a strict disciplinarian.
B. One who knows his subject well.
C. One who has no interest in teaching.
D. One who teaches moral values.
10. How could you accommodate with your age-old parents, inspite of the fact that they always complain for their difficulties for no apparent reasons
A. You will feel sorry but not communicate to them
B. You will find out the ways to become free from their responsibilities
C. You will focus your attention on the genuine problems due to senility
D. Do favorable efforts to find out remedies for their troubles