1. Which of the following characteristics is most essential to make you a good teacher?
A. Sympathy for students.
B. Proficiency of language.
C. Thoroughness of knowledge.
D. Effective communication.
2. Play therapy is adopted in the study of children in order to
A. Make the educational process joyful
B. To understand the inner motives and complexes of children
C. Make education more activity centered
D. Highlight the importance of play activities in education
3. “Child is more important than all kinds of books”. This viewpoint of Tagore represents his faith in the following aims of education
A. Social aims
B. Cultural aims
C. Individual aims
D. A synthesis of individual and social aims
4. It takes a maturation of months for the child to take his first step in walking
A. 5 to 6
B. 10 to 12
C. 4 to 5
D. 0 to 2
5. Frobel’s most important contribution to education was his development of the
A. Public high school
B. Latin School
C. Vocational school
6. The chief responsibility of the principal is
A. Maintain school records
B. Handle discipline problems
C. Provide leadership in instructional plan
D. Organize and administer the guidance programmed
7. As a teacher what would you do if you realize that the students are not understanding what is being taught in the class?
A. Check up the related knowledge of the students
B. Proceed to the next lesson to complete the syllabus
C. Repeat the lesson
D. Teach the lesson again with real world examples
8. Early experiences determine late personality characteristics of social development. This was maintained by
9. Vygotsky theory implies
A. child will learn best in the company of children having IQ lesser than his/her own.
B. collaborative problem solving
C. individual assignments to each student
D. after initial explanation, do not support a child in solving difficult questions
10. What will you do if your students do not take interest in studies?
A. You will take interest in your teaching
B. You will make your teaching more interesting
C. You will give examples of meritorious students
D. You will try to know the reason for lack of interest