1) How a teacher should behave with the students
2) If a girl student requests you to collect her posts at your address what would you like to do in this case?
1. You Would Not Give Permission As It Is Against Your Own Principles
2. You Will Never Allow Her Suspecting A Foul Game
3. As A Teacher You Will Allow Her
4. You Will Permit Her Because You May Get In Touch With Her.
3) The most important task is teaching is
1. Making Monthly Reports And Maintaining Records
2. Making Assignments And Hearing Recitations
3. Directing Students In The Development Of Experience
4. None Of These
4) The most accurate statement about teaching machines is that
1. B.F.Skinner Began The Movement For Their Use.
2. They Were Designed As An Economy Measure To Replace Teachers.
3. They Are Not As Efficient As Teachers In Reinforcing Responses
4. They Can Be Used For All Learning Programmes
5) The Dalton Scheme of Education is useful for which one of the following?
1. For infants
2. For little children
3. For older children
4. For all of these
6) Why should a student not be punished severly?
1. He May Quarrel With A Teacher.
2. He May Leave The School And Join Another
3. His Parent May Quarrel With The Teacher.
4. The Student May Develop A Negative Attitude Towards His Studies, Teacher And School.
7) The term ‘least restrictive environment’ refers to the education of the
3. Early Childhood Youngsters
8) According to Dewry, education is a :
1. Social Need
2. Personal Need
3. Psychological Need
4. Theoretical Need
Q9) The teaching is not thought as a process of
1. Directing The Activities Of People.
2. Listening The Recitation Of Pupils.
3. Indoctrinating Adult Ideas To Young People
4. None Of These
Q10) The major objective of education is:
1. Reforming The Society
2. Making Students Disciplined
3. Developing Inherent Abilities/Powers Of Students
4. Making Students Followers Of Teachers