This is eBook by P D Parthasarathy (MSc, MTech, UGC NET JRF, MIANG )
Covers all topics in Crisp way
For Best Results Get Combo of Complete guide and Question Bank
Strategies for June 2020
• Firstly, NET CSA Exam syllabus is very vast consisting of 10 Units and more than 85+ Chapters.
• Though the reference books are provided, going through all of them in a short span is not feasible.
• Hence, please take a SMART strategy and buy the books prepared by us and take online support in terms of videos wherever needed.
o Complete Reference Guide
o Question Bank
• As you see the predicted cutoff , we observe that the marks needed o For JRF, is 195+ Marks o For NET, is 168+ Marks
Make sure you get a minimum of 30 Questions correctly in Paper 1. This will fetch you 60 Marks.
o Marks to Score in Paper 2 : For JRF, 195 – 60 = 135 Marks o Marks to Score in Paper 2 : For NET only, 170 – 60 = 110 Marks
• If you must score 135Marks above, it means that, you have to surely get around 65 – 70 Questions correctly out of 100 in Paper 2 for JRF and 55 – 60 Questions out of 100 for NET alone.
• If you go though the Unit wise Analysis provided in our Question Bank book, you will realize that almost all Units have equal weightage.
• The most important strategy is to prioritize and make any 7 out of the 10 subjects thorough rather than being moderate in all 10 units.
“Don’t be a jack of all Units and Master of None”. Master atleast 7 Units!!
Cancellation Return & Refund policy
Cancellation – For Cancellations please contact us via email [email protected].
Requests received after order dispatched or e.book sent will be not be entertained.
Within 3 Hours or before dispatch of product or before e.book access provided customers can initiated the cancellation & once cancellation is approved till 48 hours refund will be processed and in 12 days amount would be reflected in customer’s bank account